Thursday, December 18, 2008

Giving Blogging a Shot

Umm... Hello...

I've always wanted to make this work. I like the idea. But I've never been able to make a habit of this blogging thing. Maybe this time it'll stick.

So my idea is to just write about whatever is on my mind at the time. That should be just about as confusing as any writing can get. But again, the idea of blogging... journaling... has always intrigued me.

So here goes..................

To give you some background, I am a late-twenties, married man living in a major city in the midwest. I work in computers, so you're probably going to read quite a bit about computers and technology. I also play music, which will be another major topic I write about, I'm guessing. Right now I play mostly in churches, but I've been in all sorts of bands, and don't like to limit myself to any one kind of music. So be prepared to read about anything from jazz to rock to gospel to, well, just about anything.

As I said above, I'm married. I love being married. I love living with my wife. This will not become a bitch-session about the negatives of married life, so if you're looking for some drama, so elsewhere. I probably won't write too much about personal stuff, because I'm a firm believer in not hanging your dirty laundry where others can sniff it, and the internet being the ultimate public hanging place, you won't find any here.

I'll warn you that I have a silly, sometimes crass sense of humour (I love a good fart joke), so be prepared. I hope you find my writing interesting, perhaps informative, and at the very least entertaining!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment