Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Laptop Shopping...


My eyes have been opened. I used to think Dell, HP, and IBM were the only name in laptops. It turns out, I was wrong.

Really, really wrong.

This is the Acer Aspire 8930G. It is a sexy beast. Allow me to explain.

Technical Specifications

Operating System: Vista

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T9400

Chipset: Mobile Intel PM45 Express

Memory: 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR3 1066 SDRAM

Storage: 320GB SATA hard drive, 7200 RPM, Integrated Blu-ray Disc Drive, 6-in-1 card reader

Video: Acer CineCrystal full HD 18.4" WUXGA (1920 x 1080) TFT LCD attached to a Discrete NVIDIA GeForce 9700M GT graphics card. This includes a VGA, DisplayPort and HDMI port.

Audio: Acer CineSurround with five integrated speakers, including a subwoofer.

Networking: 802.11a/b/g/Draft N wireless, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR, Gigabit wired LAN.

So this is a killer box. I suggested you check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment